One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-23 17:08:04

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Update: Boneless

n83Q46v.png

A small update, just in time for Thanksgiving.

Eating a drumstick from a plate no longer causes the leg bone to vanish.  This might seem trivial, except that a full set of turkey bones are needed to make turkey broth.  People ended up with a bunch of useless partial sets of bones that piled up.

You can now reclaim rope from the long shaft, along with being able to reclaim it from other wooden shafts.  This was a small oversight that has been lurking in the game content for years now.

And the biggest change this week:  what happens when you type /DIE as a baby (succumbing to SIDS).

Before, the server would remember only your previous SIDS mother, avoiding her for your next birth.  After you typed /DIE for a second mother, that mother, that second mother would be remembered, allowing you to potentially return back to the first mother.  There are also other factors that are taken into account in birth placement, such as lineage bans, birth cooldowns, etc.  These factors together could mean that if you typed /DIE repeatedly, you might ping-pong back and forth between two different mothers.  This would cause lots of annoyance for these mothers, as well as an accumulation of baby bones.

Now the complete list of every mother that you typed /DIE to avoid is remembered, and you avoid all of them in subsequent births, without ever returning to one.  However, what happens when you run out of mothers by doing this?  You go to Donkeytown.  This is  your signal that there are no mothers left for you to try, or at least that the mother that you're looking for is not available based on some other factor.  However, upon visiting Donkeytown, you aren't stuck there:  your SIDS list is cleared entirely when that happens.  After that, you can use /DIE to cycle through the mothers again.  But Donkeytown is a signal to you:  you've run out of options.  Hopefully, this new system will help to alleviate the annoyance of repeat visits from /DIE-cycling babies.

#2 2023-11-23 17:43:19

TheSamWish

Re: Update: Boneless

This destroys small servers unfortunately sad

You are Pepsi

#3 2023-11-23 18:40:05

Jov

How, the TheSamWish? You can just keep typing /die after getting to Donkeytown, right? Or you could wait before your first respawn to ensure your target mother is ready for birthing.

#4 2023-11-23 19:08:50

TheSamWish

Jov wrote:

How, the TheSamWish? You can just keep typing /die after getting to Donkeytown, right? Or you could wait before your first respawn to ensure your target mother is ready for birthing.

You are not seeking a mother on low pop you are seeking your Eve chain.

You are Pepsi

#5 2023-11-23 22:09:52

Strilar

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! FINALLY!!!! <3 <3 <3

I would vote that player could be being born as an Eve when there's no suitable mothers instead of going to DonkeyTown but i'm still happy with this change. cool

#6 2023-11-23 22:55:08

Jov

TheSamWish wrote:
Jov wrote:

I don't understand. Explain? Are you not born to a mother? How does this prevent you from returning to your "Eve chain"?

Last edited by Jov (2023-11-23 22:55:30)

#7 2023-11-23 23:24:27

fug

Jov wrote:
TheSamWish wrote:
Jov wrote:

I don't understand. Explain? Are you not born to a mother? How does this prevent you from returning to your "Eve chain"?

Here's the issue with how Jason did the change:

Two players have two separate bases on a server and play solo.

Player A joins the server first and is an Eve, Player B joins the server and spawns as a baby but wants to spawn to their town.

If Player B uses /die they will end up an Eve (yay) but will be a donkey town eve (boo). If Player B dies in donkey town they will then return to player A once again as a baby. Player B cannot play as an Eve until Player A is infertile as the game will repeatedly spawn to the Eve players.

This is obviously a problem. One player blocks the second player from being able to access their base. Worse yet: If Player A doesn't feed and raise Player B they will die (duh) which will mess up Player B's Eve spawn location.   

By doing this the way Jason did he basically blocked two players from playing in two separate towns on the same servers, has enabled players to troll others entering the server, and didn't fully address the issue.

On the main server it solved the issue of the same player spamming bones on the same person which is obviously good. However this fix makes it harder to roll race/gender for a specific town which is another issue. Basically if you want a town to last a long time you should basically never play male since women can give birth. On the flip side, some players go for ginger male to drill oil easier without screwing a bunch of random players being spawned in the middle of nowhere (since an oil driller will ALWAYS be in a fertile band if playing as a woman.)

We also still have the lack of feedback for vanilla players. A modded player KNOWS whether or not a family still exists with fertiles so when they use /die they have an idea to see whether or not it's just being unlucky/cursed. A vanilla player using /die has no idea if the family they're going to is alive without checking a waystone which means they need to wait to be able to leave town to even check if they should be using the /die command more.

Last edited by fug (2023-11-23 23:25:10)

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#8 2023-11-24 01:02:47

Strilar

Here's my feedback:
Î'm a vanilla player...  and i'm not a new player, been on OHOL since 2018, i don't use Mods, use discord or Phex to play it.

I don't use /die and with no disrespect intended prefer not to have a few veterans having to abuse the /die command to try to "save the world" by themselves.

Because veteran players used to use /die to control the conditions of their birth and fix problems like lack of oil, most new players never get a chance to learn those mechanics, or be in situations where a town is in some trouble for lack of something... it's only a matter of time until someone used /die to be reborn in a certain family, grab a truck and bring the other town what they need.

I don't think /die command should be removed because it would just lead to runaway babies or other stuff like that, but I've always been a firm believer that it shouldn't be a mechanic abused to work around in-game problems like lack of resources.

If you're a player who was born a ginger and want to be born in the jungle family to try to learn how to do tattoos, sure the game shouldn't force you to play a ginger, you use /die to switch to some other family where you want to try new things.  But don't use /die to cheat your way around the game's systems and solve other family's problems by yourself. This is a game about society and community after all.

As for other things you said:
I agree that a player being born in Donkey Town is not a good feeling, as i said on my previous post i would prefer if players would be born as a new familiy (Eve) if they had no available mother after they /die. That said, by design this game is not meant to be played "solo", you can still do a solo-play by using the tutorial button and then choosing the solo-experience after that.

Fug wrote:

Two players have two separate bases(...)
(...)One player blocks the second player from being able to access their base.(...)

player's don't "own" bases, you may be in charge of a village when you are an Eve or village leader, but once you're life is over, it's not "your base" anymore, it belongs to your descendants, and even if you're reborn in it again doesn't make it "your base", sadly I see this happen a few times, a player feeling entitled to own a city because they were the Eve of that family and started to build the town and thus want to continue to build it "their way" often not caring about how others are trying to shape it in a different way from their designs. This is another reason why /die shouldn't be abused to go back to the village you created as an Eve, if you want to be reborn in the same family and continue their work, the game ALREADY has a mechanic for that: 1) die of old age 2) take care of your children so you can be reborn as a kid of your descendants.

There's a lot more i could say about these topics, but i'll stop here as people who read me before know i tend to make really long posts. tongue

Last edited by Strilar (2023-11-24 01:33:22)

#9 2023-11-24 01:17:51

Strilar

Just wanted to add... if this solves many problems on "main server"(BigServer2) BUT creates problems on smaller servers, maybe it could just be applied to the main one, or this new rule only be applied if there are at least X players online on that server at that time? (like enough for the 4 families for example)

#10 2023-11-24 01:18:54

SoloAceMouse

Strilar wrote:

player's don't "own" bases, you may be in charge of a village when you are an Eve or village leader, but once you're life is over, it's not "your base" anymore, it belongs to your descendants, and even if you're reborn in it again doesn't make it "your base", sadly I see this happen a few times, a player feeling entitled to own a city because they were the Eve of that family and started to build the town and thus want to continue to build it "their way" often not caring about how others are trying to shape it in a different way from their designs. This is another reason why /die shouldn't be abused to go back to the village you created as an Eve, if you want to be reborn in the same family and continue their work, the game ALREADY has a mechanic for that: 1) die of old age 2) take care of your children so you can be reborn as a kid of your descendants.

For someone who has played since 2018 your knowledge of OHOL is limited at best.

I encourage you to educate yourself on small-server stuff, because you completely missed the point of fug's post.

#11 2023-11-24 01:37:59

Strilar

SoloAceMouse wrote:

For someone who has played since 2018 your knowledge of OHOL is limited at best.

I encourage you to educate yourself on small-server stuff, because you completely missed the point of fug's post.

Yes, I always played on main server I think, so I'm not that familiar with small-server stuff, but check my 2nd post, where I addressed if these changes only cause problems on smaller-servers

#12 2023-11-24 03:50:35

TheSamWish

fug wrote:
Jov wrote:
TheSamWish wrote:

Here's the issue with how Jason did the change:

Two players have two separate bases on a server and play solo.

Player A joins the server first and is an Eve, Player B joins the server and spawns as a baby but wants to spawn to their town.

If Player B uses /die they will end up an Eve (yay) but will be a donkey town eve (boo). If Player B dies in donkey town they will then return to player A once again as a baby. Player B cannot play as an Eve until Player A is infertile as the game will repeatedly spawn to the Eve players.

This is obviously a problem. One player blocks the second player from being able to access their base. Worse yet: If Player A doesn't feed and raise Player B they will die (duh) which will mess up Player B's Eve spawn location.   

By doing this the way Jason did he basically blocked two players from playing in two separate towns on the same servers, has enabled players to troll others entering the server, and didn't fully address the issue.

On the main server it solved the issue of the same player spamming bones on the same person which is obviously good. However this fix makes it harder to roll race/gender for a specific town which is another issue. Basically if you want a town to last a long time you should basically never play male since women can give birth. On the flip side, some players go for ginger male to drill oil easier without screwing a bunch of random players being spawned in the middle of nowhere (since an oil driller will ALWAYS be in a fertile band if playing as a woman.)

We also still have the lack of feedback for vanilla players. A modded player KNOWS whether or not a family still exists with fertiles so when they use /die they have an idea to see whether or not it's just being unlucky/cursed. A vanilla player using /die has no idea if the family they're going to is alive without checking a waystone which means they need to wait to be able to leave town to even check if they should be using the /die command more.

I'm pretty sure it's being spawned in as a dt Eve that ruins your eve chain. You don't have to live to 60 if you are another player's baby, only as an Eve. But this is basically my main problem summed up pretty well thanks!

You are Pepsi

#13 2023-11-24 03:56:23

TheSamWish

Strilar wrote:
Fug wrote:

Two players have two separate bases(...)
(...)One player blocks the second player from being able to access their base.(...)

player's don't "own" bases, you may be in charge of a village when you are an Eve or village leader, but once you're life is over, it's not "your base" anymore, it belongs to your descendants, and even if you're reborn in it again doesn't make it "your base", sadly I see this happen a few times, a player feeling entitled to own a city because they were the Eve of that family and started to build the town and thus want to continue to build it "their way" often not caring about how others are trying to shape it in a different way from their designs.

Fug was not talking about bigserver2. He was talking about low population servers where you have no decendents 99.9% of the time. This mechanic blocks people on those servers from Eve chaining a mechanic made specifically for continuing the town project you are working on.

Last edited by TheSamWish (2023-11-24 03:58:39)

You are Pepsi

#14 2023-11-24 12:45:25

CatX

Strilar wrote:

Because veteran players used to use /die to control the conditions of their birth and fix problems like lack of oil, most new players never get a chance to learn those mechanics, or be in situations where a town is in some trouble for lack of something... it's only a matter of time until someone used /die to be reborn in a certain family, grab a truck and bring the other town what they need.

I'm not sure why you think new players can't learn how to drill for oil when there's plenty of kero available, or how to make rubber when the town already has rubber. I've rarely been able to save a town by doing something I had no experience with. But I have watched people save towns, and learned from them what they were doing and why, and with that experience I have been able to save other towns in succeeding lives.

Strilar wrote:

I don't think /die command should be removed because it would just lead to runaway babies or other stuff like that, but I've always been a firm believer that it shouldn't be a mechanic abused to work around in-game problems like lack of resources.

Yet solving problems is one of the main parts of the game. I don't quite see the difference between a sesoned player who was randomly born in the right place at the right time solving a problem, vs a seasoned player who chose to go there in order to solve the problem.
If the issue is that the problem should not have been solved by a seasoned player at all, well... then we need different kinds of restrictions.
If not, the mechanics they use to solve the problem shouldn't matter.

Strilar wrote:

But don't use /die to cheat your way around the game's systems and solve other family's problems by yourself. This is a game about society and community after all.

And personally I appreciate the veterans who have popped into towns I've been in, especially when they were helpful, taught stuff, and helped solve problems I couldn't have solved alone with the level of knowledge I had at the time.

Strilar wrote:

I agree that a player being born in Donkey Town is not a good feeling, as i said on my previous post i would prefer if players would be born as a new familiy (Eve) if they had no available mother after they /die.

This might work on small servers, but might not work on bigserver2 if the population should ever fall to very few players during certain times of the day. In that case we want them to be in the same family, whereas on small servers we want them spread out.

#15 2023-11-24 16:07:19

Strilar

CatX wrote:

I'm not sure why you think new players can't learn how to drill for oil when there's plenty of kero available, or how to make rubber when the town already has rubber. I've rarely been able to save a town by doing something I had no experience with.

It's not that they "can't", but it's not what usually happens, people tend to learn things out of necessity, so if there's plenty of kero available but few clothes or the farms need tending, or village is low on food, people will focus on what the town needs, not what it DOESN'T need. For example, I only actually made pickles once in all my time playing this game and it was because it was a craving my family needed. Heck, a new player won't even know they can do this or that in the game until it's actually needed. So if a town always has kero, many won't even learn that only gingers can get oil or how to do it.

CatX wrote:

But I have watched people save towns, and learned from them what they were doing and why, and with that experience I have been able to save other towns in succeeding lives.

Your just reinforcing my point here, we learn from watching others do it when there's a need to "save" towns and that's a wonderful experience. If a veteran player is using /die to be born in ginger town and goes get oil by him/herself a) you won't be learning from them and b) the town won't need saving and you won't learn from it because "someone is already taking care of it"

CatX wrote:

Yet solving problems is one of the main parts of the game.

I agree, thus reinforcing why it's not fun when it's always the same people solving the problems by abusing the /die command to go solve the problems themselves.

CatX wrote:

I don't quite see the difference between a sesoned player who was randomly born in the right place at the right time solving a problem, vs a seasoned player who chose to go there in order to solve the problem.

The difference in my opinion, which you are free to disagree of course, is that you're using the circumstances you were born into, which to me as always been the point of the game, we don't get to choose who we are when we're born, what country we're born or if we're born in a poor or rich family, but we try to adapt and live with what we got. You are born in that village, which as a problem and you coordinate with others to try to solve that problem.

Radio, paper, maps even emotes now are the tools the game developer put in the game for communication and trading. The alternative that happens is players talking on discord/phex/whatever to voice chat, use out of game ways to locate towns and bring on a truck things this town need without any actual interaction in game.

If the game designer wanted the players to choose the conditions of their birth, he would give that option.
I believe the /Die command was intended to respect the player's wishes of not living a life they would find it unfun (being born in a town with drama/griefers around, wanting to be born in a different family try new things, maybe want to be born a male so they can go out of village and explore the world and trade with others without needing to worry about giving birth on the way, etc) and has been abused to work around game problems and make players neglect features that actually exist in the game because it's "easier" to just cheat and do stuff without needing to use the tools in game.

Catx wrote:

If the issue is that the problem should not have been solved by a seasoned player at all, well... then we need different kinds of restrictions.
If not, the mechanics they use to solve the problem shouldn't matter.

That's NOT the issue, of course a seasoned player can try to solve a town's problems, I never said players with more experience shouldn't be allowed to help or solve a town's problems!

The mechanics they use to solve them however should matter to try to keep the game fair and balanced for everyone, and not having a certain mechanic only seasoned players will abuse since new players may not even know about /die or how they can take advantage of it... so if that mechanic is being abused for ways it was not intended then it should be revised.

Catx wrote:

And personally I appreciate the veterans who have popped into towns I've been in, especially when they were helpful, taught stuff, and helped solve problems I couldn't have solved alone with the level of knowledge I had at the time.

This is where people's opinions will vary (and that's fine), while some people may like that players from more advanced towns get a truck bring clothes and materials from an advanced city, others may resent that, I've seen many posts on the forum where people say they can't have a fun Eve camp experience because they develop too fast with the external aid. So yeah, some people may be happy others solved their problems for them, while others will be unhappy because they would like to have a chance to try to solve those problems by their own hands, here we can't please everyone. :-)

Catx wrote:

This might work on small servers, but might not work on bigserver2 if the population should ever fall to very few players during certain times of the day. In that case we want them to be in the same family, whereas on small servers we want them spread out.

If players are getting send to DonkeyTown during low population hours because of this, I totally agree this should be revised and fixed.
As what people want on small servers, I also think it will vary from player to player, I won't comment on that since I don't have enough knowledge/experience with them to agree/disagree.

But if I ever went to a small server, personally I wouldn't want them to spread out because I enjoy playing with others instead of playing "solo",
if there's only 10 players on a server I would like it to be two families with 5 players than 10 families with 1 player.
I understand and respect that people other preferences of course, but i reinforce that if a player just wants to play solo to do their own projects or to just learn or practice something, there's already a solo-practice feature for that when you finish the tutorial.

Thank you for taking the time to read my comments and providing a civilized response. smile We all want OHOL to get better for everyone but each player will have their own opinions what "better" means of course! hehehehe

#16 2023-11-24 18:42:21

CatX

Strilar wrote:

It's not that they "can't", but it's not what usually happens, people tend to learn things out of necessity, so if there's plenty of kero available but few clothes or the farms need tending, or village is low on food, people will focus on what the town needs, not what it DOESN'T need. For example, I only actually made pickles once in all my time playing this game and it was because it was a craving my family needed. Heck, a new player won't even know they can do this or that in the game until it's actually needed. So if a town always has kero, many won't even learn that only gingers can get oil or how to do it.

I agree with you that this often happens.
But a lot of the things I learned I learned in towns that had enough of everything, so that I was free to just play around with what was there and discover things in a peaceful setting, with or without a mentor.

Strilar wrote:

Your just reinforcing my point here, we learn from watching others do it when there's a need to "save" towns and that's a wonderful experience. If a veteran player is using /die to be born in ginger town and goes get oil by him/herself a) you won't be learning from them and b) the town won't need saving and you won't learn from it because "someone is already taking care of it"

The case of kero is special though, since all the towns depend on it. Let's say you were a veteran player in a desert town, and as you died of old age you realized kero is needed, but all the gingers you encountered that life were new players learning how to cook and farm. You know what needs to be done, so instead of living another life in the desert family you /die to get to ginger. I'm fine with that. The interdependence really makes all the towns into one town, in essence.

Strilar wrote:

I agree, thus reinforcing why it's not fun when it's always the same people solving the problems by abusing the /die command to go solve the problems themselves.

But this doesn't really sound like a problem with the /die-command. This sounds like a problem with the community not spreading knowledge about how to solve certain problems. For all we know, those players might be happy if someone else stepped in.

Strilar wrote:

Radio, paper, maps even emotes now are the tools the game developer put in the game for communication and trading. The alternative that happens is players talking on discord/phex/whatever to voice chat, use out of game ways to locate towns and bring on a truck things this town need without any actual interaction in game.

I don't really disagree with your points here. I don't think those out-of-game tools are detrimental though. And trucks are ultimately an ingame mechanic. What else are we going to use it for except to bring stuff to towns that need it? We can't use trucks to move our towns to better locations, since we can't bring our babies and children with us. So the main use for a truck is to gather and distribute goods, in a world where there is no money, where mothers are dependent on their towns to raise their kids, and where ultimately all towns are interdependent, so that helping a different town is to help your own, most of the time.

Strilar wrote:

If the game designer wanted the players to choose the conditions of their birth, he would give that option.
I believe the /Die command was intended to respect the player's wishes of not living a life they would find it unfun (being born in a town with drama/griefers around, wanting to be born in a different family try new things, maybe want to be born a male so they can go out of village and explore the world and trade with others without needing to worry about giving birth on the way, etc) and has been abused to work around game problems and make players neglect features that actually exist in the game because it's "easier" to just cheat and do stuff without needing to use the tools in game.

Well, I don't think it has been abused. If people have reasons to leave - unless their reason is that they just want to leave more bone piles, they should be allowed to go. And no doubt the game designer wanted people to accept whatever life the game had in store for them. Between /die and runner babies I'm sure /die was just the lesser evil to him. There are other options that would have removed even more baby bones, like a pregnancy, where you get to leave before you're even born. But I think that is so counter to his vision that there's no chance we'll ever see an option like that. So I just think of the /die babies as all the children who would die in times of old, when mothers could give birth to ten kids or more and see three of them or less reach adulthood. Sometimes annoying, but that's how the world works.

(I'm glad for the cycle change though.)

Strilar wrote:

That's NOT the issue, of course a seasoned player can try to solve a town's problems, I never said players with more experience shouldn't be allowed to help or solve a town's problems!
The mechanics they use to solve them however should matter to try to keep the game fair and balanced for everyone, and not having a certain mechanic only seasoned players will abuse since new players may not even know about /die or how they can take advantage of it... so if that mechanic is being abused for ways it was not intended then it should be revised.

Well, if these seasoned players use a mechanic to help all the towns stay alive, again I do not see it as an abuse. And there is so much for the new players to learn. Is it unfair that they don't know how to build an engine too? Once they know about it, they can do it.

It sounds to me less like a problem with a specific mechanic and more an overall problem with how we pass on knowledge in the game. Or perhaps, a balancing problem between the different kinds of challenges faced by players of different levels of knowledge.

For example:

Pies: Why do people know how to make pies?
Because everyone needs pies, all the time. (I'm exaggerating, but bear with me.)
How do we solve the problem that everyone needs pies?
Everyone makes pies. 
So everywhere there is a need for pies and a reason to learn how to make pies.
Notice that the solution is not that advanced players /die in order to get to the town that needs the pies.

Kero: Why don't people know how to get kero?
Everybody needs kero, not all the time at first, but all the time in late game.
How do we solve the problem that everyone needs kero?
One person makes the kero and distributes it. (Exaggerated but again bear with me.)
So everywhere there is a need for kero, but not a reason for everyone to learn how to produce it.
In fact, while one person makes the kero, we still need all the rest to make the pies.
Since we need them to make pies, we don't encourage them to (learn how to) make kero.

So maybe if we had something like a ginger town with lots of tar spots much closer, and somehow with an abundance of pipes, and where fish was like a feast plate keeping everyone full for a long time, all the ginger kids could spend their lives learning how to produce kero instead of baking pies.

I'm sort of brainstorming here, but I think you see what I'm trying to say. The speciality towns in a sense are not dependent on teaching this stuff to their inhabitants the same way all towns are dependent on teaching pies.

Perhaps somehow the game mechanics should be such that it was natural for gingers to build their towns not close to snow, but in snow. Maybe desert people should benefit from living in the desert and jungle people in the jungle, close to their speciality tasks, and with a mechanism that kept them spending less time on the more common tasks. For example food that is both plentiful and easily accessible in the biome, but that rots outside of the biome, and clothes that helps them (but not other races) stand the temperature and the bugs.

Just throwing it out there smile

Strilar wrote:

This is where people's opinions will vary (and that's fine), while some people may like that players from more advanced towns get a truck bring clothes and materials from an advanced city, others may resent that, I've seen many posts on the forum where people say they can't have a fun Eve camp experience because they develop too fast with the external aid. So yeah, some people may be happy others solved their problems for them, while others will be unhappy because they would like to have a chance to try to solve those problems by their own hands, here we can't please everyone. :-)

Agree. I'm usually unable to teach a new player in a 'true' Eve camp that receives no help, I'm usually too busy. Towns are better places to teach, which I think is one of the reasons many are so eager to go quickly through the stages. For a brand new player, it's probably not the most interesting experience to die of starvation in an Eve camp, and the people who want that stage to last longer are most likely people who know a bit more about the game.

That said, I often prefer early towns myself.

Strilar wrote:

I understand and respect that people other preferences of course, but i reinforce that if a player just wants to play solo to do their own projects or to just learn or practice something, there's already a solo-practice feature for that when you finish the tutorial.

You can't solo-practice rubber and oil in the tutorial, if you want to learn it by yourself you have to go to a small server with the option to Eve-chain.

Strilar wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to read my comments and providing a civilized response. smile We all want OHOL to get better for everyone but each player will have their own opinions what "better" means of course! hehehehe

Thank you too Strilar, I enjoy the conversation!

Sorry this got so long, I'll keep it short in the future wink

Last edited by CatX (2023-11-24 20:24:44)

#17 2023-11-25 02:49:48

Marquis

I second that coincident eve chaining should be restored. It seems like it’s simply an unintended consequence.

As for donkey towning after /dieing out of mothers, I abstain from judgement. I don’t /die for preference. I let fate decide.

My first thought was that the logs won’t distinguish between cursed dt’ers and /die dt’ers.

#18 2023-12-01 14:29:37

jasonrohrer
Administrator

The impact on small servers has been fixed (in the next update).

#19 2023-12-01 15:17:27

TheSamWish

Thank you, Jason!

You are Pepsi

Board footer